Thank you to everyone who has supported this podcast. It was always the Tampa Bay Buccaneers podcast #ForTheFansByTheFans
On this episode, we dive into more NFL Draft content as I’m joined again by Kyle Crabbs (@NDTScouting) from NDTScouting.com as we discuss the launch of his 2016 NFL Draft Prospectus. We talk about the top players in this draft and who may fit the needs of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We also discuss
– Myles Jack as an NFL player
– Position strength of this 2016 NFL Draft class
– Shaq Lawson and why he may not get the hype he may deserve
– DeForest Buckner and Sheldon Rankins strength/weaknesses
– This 2016 safety class/depth and special teams help
– Specifics on linebackers and where they may fit for teams
– Bucs need at DT and possible fits of Javan Hargrave and Vernon Butler
– How many QBs will go before the Bucs pick at 9?
Make sure you go purchase Kyle’s 2016 NFL Draft Prospectus
Thank you so much for the support!
Follow us on Twitter @BucsBrief
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BucsBriefPodcast
Check out everything at bucsbrief.com